Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

___________________________________________

Saturday, November 26, 2011

10!


This is my baby...well, my oldest baby.

This is my baby today.
 She turned 10 this week.  That's right , 10!  She is known as "double-digit girl" around here now.  How did we celebrate her birthday, you ask?  Well...
She got her ears pierced!!!  So did her Nana, which was agreed upon long ago that they would do it together.  And we took her good friend along for encouragement...so no one could back out!
Then...we surprised her with a surprise party with lots of family and fun!  She was shocked! 
I am pretty sure that she had a good day.  And can I just say that it is pretty fun having "double-digit chick" around.  That kid makes me laugh, cry and simply amazes me with her heart and sensitive spirit!  I thank the Lord often that He has given me the privilege of being her mom and watching her grow into the young lady (aka: double-digit chick) he is creating her to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment