Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

___________________________________________

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Just like his daddy!

We have had a great day, laying around the house, watching cooking shows, doing absolutely nothing.   We don't get these days too often, so when we do, we take advantage.  Then both Bob and I realized that he HAD to pick up his dry cleaning today.  I just assumed he would make this a quick trip by himself.  I think I heard him ask if either girl wanted to ride with him.  Of course, Robel was not going to go.  He still has his PJ shirt on, no shorts but only a diaper.  Bob gets ready to leave.  I was sitting at the computer and he comes over to kiss me goodbye (he's good like that)!  All of the sudden, here comes my little man, all puckered up.  I leaned down, plant a kiss on him, he waves and says "bye!"  Bob had no choice.  Robel is along for the ride.

I like it that he is realizing he SHOULD kiss his mama before heading out!  That boy kind of has me wrapped around his little finger (just like his daddy).  But shhhh, don't tell anyone! 

1 comment:

  1. That melts me. I'm sorry I took so long getting back to you - but I lost your email in all of the hullabaloo of summer (insanity)...would you mind giving it to me again - I'm at beckyandnick@gmail.com...I hope all is well on your end and thanks so much for being open to talking to us. best wishes. becky and the family.

    ReplyDelete