Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

___________________________________________

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shower Numero Dos

So, we truly have the most amazing people supporting us and loving on us!  Some of our most dearest friends are from our hometown and unfortunately we don't get to see them as much as we would like to.  In thinking about how long we have all been friends, it has atleast been twelve years, some friendships are over twenty years old.  These are some special ladies. 

So, as unconvential as it may be, my mom, sister and dear friend hosted this shower for us in our hometown, and let me tell you, we had a blast!  Robel is coming home to a room full of goodies...Abby is convinced that he is a little too spoiled already! I hate to tell her,  Sara felt the same when she came along! 

So, here are pictures to remember this fun day!

The two grandmas!

My sweet, sweet friend!

The haul!!!

These are the crazy friends!

My sweet family...I love them all so much!

The best cake EVER...Whole Foods if you must know!  I am not a big fan of food pictures, but this cake is so good it deserves it's place in the line-up.  My sister knows how to become my favorite, for sure.  (and I only have one sister...)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment